As we get together with family and friends in thanks we may be a little worried about over indulging. Here are 5 metabolism boosters that I do before dinner so i can enjoy the festivities without worrying about the calories.
1. Drink a cup of green tea. Green tea has lots of antioxidants and comes in different flavors if plain isn’t your thing. Try Green tea with lemon and honey for added benefits.
2. Drink a tablespoon of Apple Cider vinegar. Apple Cider vinegar has been known to boost metabolism and decrease tummy bloat. I also mix this with honey.
3. Do 30 minutes of cardio. Cardio is a great metabolism boosters and it really clears my head to take a run around the neighborhood. Its nice to get some quiet time before the festivities.
4. Lift weights. I squeeze in some strength training with 10 lb dumbells to boost my metabolism long after my workout ends.
5. Drink a cup of coffee. Caffeine is a known metabolism booster and helps keep me alert throughout the evening.